Looking to get a United States visa through family members? You’re not alone, more than 1,000,000 family visa applications are filed every year. Family visa application can be a daunting process; and while the vast majority of visa applications are approved, U.S. law sets out many standards under which a visa application may be denied.
This 8-part easy-to-listen-to audio series teaches on the entire family immigration process. It explains topics such as: how to pass a US embassy interview for a visitor’s visa, what is needed to file for a spouse or loved ones, green card application, what is needed to file for US citizenship, and more!
We’ve designed this resource to be convenient. No large volume books to read or endless web-pages to scroll through. You can listen to it at your convenience at home, in the car, while going for a run, at the gym, you name it! You have lifetime access to it and can listen to it over and over again.
- Lesson 1: Tips to Pass a US Embassy Interview For a Visitor’s Visa
- Lesson 2: Differences Between Immediate Relatives and Preference Immigrants
- Lesson 3: Who is a Preference Immigrant?
- Lesson 4: Immigration Through Marriage
- Lesson 5: Difficulties With Two-Year Conditional Green Cards
- Lesson 6: Filing For Citizenship
- Lesson 7: Other Issues In Family Immigration
- Lesson 8: The Conclusion