CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
We handle Immigration cases in all US states and Internationally1-800-842-0316
Lawful permanent resident status based on employment is available to eligible individuals who are:
- Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in business, arts or sciences
- Managers and executives of multi-national businesses Outstanding professors or researchers
- Foreign nationals whose work is in the national interest
- Individuals with advanced degrees
- Individuals with job offers who have tested the labor market and are skilled or unskilled
- Religious workers and ministers whose services are required by their non-profit religious organization
- Investors with substantial funds ($1,000,000 or $500,000) invested in the U.S.
- International organization workers (retired)
Posted by Tracy
May 1, 2015
When I started looking for a lawyer to help me, I did some research and called a few places but not only were they extremely pricey they seemed to rush me off the phone. A friend of mine who had hired Lawyer Ewusi before, recommended him to me. I am so glad he did! Lawyer Ewusi took his time to explain things to me, and was very reliable and consistent through the duration my case lasted. In the end I won my case!!! And every dime I paid to him was worth it. I have already recommended 2 people to him and I will recommend him again any day.
other practice areas
call us to get started
It does not matter what state you live in, we are able to meet and speak to you through skype and we can represent you.
If you have a situation that requires assistance from an Immigration Attorney, we urge you to call our office or send us an email and we will contact you without delay.
1717 K Street NW
Washington , DC 20036
1000 N West Street
Wilmington DE 19801