- Marriage-based adjustment of status
- Obtaining permanent resident status for a fiancé(e) or spouse abroad
- Obtaining permanent residence for other close family members (parents, children and siblings)
- Adopting a child from another country
- Obtaining permanent residency for certain married transgender couples
- Removing the condition on residency
Posted by Harold
January 26, 2015
Excellent Lawyer, was very dedicated to his job. Most importantly very knowledgable and constantly in communication with me on update of my case.
“I have known Kodwo for over 5 years, and have worked with and collaborated with him on legal matters. I know Kodwo is highly ethical and knowledgeable immigration attorney. I recommend and endorse him.”
Alan Dobson Immigration Attorney on Oct 28, 2012
Relationship: Worked together on matter
other practice areas
call us to get started
It does not matter what state you live in, we are able to meet and speak to you through skype and we can represent you.
If you have a situation that requires assistance from an Immigration Attorney, we urge you to call our office or send us an email and we will contact you without delay.
1717 K Street NW
Washington , DC 20036
1000 N West Street
Wilmington DE 19801