- at least 18 years of age or older;
- a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 5 years (3 years if married and living with U.S. citizen spouse) and actual physical presence in the U.S. for half of that time;
- living within your state for at least 3 months prior to filing the application;
- a person of good moral character; and
- able to read, write, and speak basic English.
Call us for FREE consultation
Testimonials and Client Reviews
Mr. Ewusi’s vast experience speaks for itself. He is thoroughly knowledgeable and highly efficient. I consider him a valued asset in our field of immigration law.
N. David Mufuka Immigration Attorney on Nov 13, 2014
Posted by Cheryl
February 17, 2016
“Highly recommend him to anyone. Prior to Mr Ewusi two lawyers told me my case was impossible to fight. I would never get any status change nor positive results. However, He did the opposite, he fought for me. And I got the results I needed. His a great lawyer and advocate. He knows how to do his job.”
other practice areas
call us to get started
It does not matter what state you live in, we are able to meet and speak to you through skype and we can represent you.
If you have a situation that requires assistance from an Immigration Attorney, we urge you to call our office or send us an email and we will contact you without delay.
1717 K Street NW
Washington , DC 20036
1000 N West Street
Wilmington DE 19801