We understand your dreams of having a united family in the United States. You can trust our knowledge of family-based immigration issues to help you bring or keep your family together.
The message text for your Callout goes here.Enter Your Text
We have experience in all facets of family-based immigration, including:
- Marriage-based adjustment of status
- Obtaining permanent resident status for a fiancé(e) or spouse abroad
- Obtaining permanent residence for other close family members (parents, children and siblings)
- Adopting a child from another country
- Obtaining permanent residency for certain married transgender couples
- Removing the condition on residency
other practice areas
call us to get started
If you have a situation that requires assistance from an Immigration Attorney, we urge you to call our office or send us an email and we will contact you without delay.
1717 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
1000 N West Street
Wilmington DE 19801