Student Visa

The United States government offers three student visa types including

  • F
  • J
  • M

Before you can apply for an F, J, or M student visa, you must first apply and be accepted by a U.S. institution of higher education that is certified by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP). To request this Student Visa, contact us and let us help you.