Over 14 Years of managing Immigration cases for our clients

At Fibi Law, we offer a comprehensive range of immigration services tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients. With over 14 years of experience, we are committed to providing expert legal guidance in all aspects of U.S. immigration law.

Family Based Immigration

We understand your dreams of having a united family in the United States. You can trust our knowledge of family-based immigration issues to help you bring or keep your family together.

Deportation Defense

With over 30 years of immigration court experience, we are Washington DC’s premier deportation defense law firm. We have helped thousands of clients avoid deportation.

Employment Based Immigration

Our lawyers possess extensive knowledge and years of experience in obtaining permanent resident status (green cards) for our clients.

Immigration Appeal

If you disagree with the Immigration Judge's decision, you can ask the Board of Immigration Appeals ("Board") to review the decision

US Citizenship

The most important reasons to apply for U.S. citizenship are eligibility to vote, obtain certain scholarships and federal jobs, and becoming a full-time participant in American society.

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

TPS is a temporary immigration status provided to nationals of certain countries experiencing problems that make it difficult or unsafe for their nationals to be deported to those countries.

Waivers of Inadmissibility

You become inadmissible to the U.S. if you have been convicted of, admit to having committed, or admit having committed acts that add up to the essential elements of one of the following:

Green Card Renewals

Having a Green Card (officially known as a Permanent Resident Card) allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. The steps you must take to apply for a Green Card will vary depending on your individual situation.

Student Visa

Before you can apply for an F, J, or M student visa, you must first apply and be accepted by a U.S. institution of higher education that is certified by the Student Exchange and Visitor Program (SEVP). To request this Student Visa, contact us and let us help you.

Social Security Benefits Application

You can receive Social Security benefits based on your earnings record if you are age 62 or older, or disabled or blind and have enough work credits. Family members who qualify for benefits on your work record do not need work credits.

Some of Our Corporate Clients

Book Your FREE Consultation Now - (800) 842-0316
This is default text for notification bar